Thursday, January 18, 2018

SIP Challenge #133

Hi everyone!

I love making cards using sketch challenges as inspiration.  My pinterest board has loads of sketches saved.  I love this week's SIP Challenge sketch and decided to play along. 

Here is the sketch:


Here is the card I made using the sketch as inspiration:


I started with a white card stock base and then added a layer of SU's Melon Mambo.  The background design paper is also from SU.  I added a border of Melon Mambo and then popped up the party design paper which I die cut using a round stitched circle die on pop dots.  The party design paper is by Doodlebug - Sweet Sensation.  I just bought 1 sheet of 12 x 12 design paper and should have bought more as I have already made 2 cards from it.  I love this paper! I die cut the banner and the sentiment and then popped them up.  I added some sparkly pearl gems by Forever in Time to add a bit more interest to the card.  I had fun making this card and it will probably be given to one of my 3 granddaughters. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Anna/Oma

1 comment:

Tina's Crop Shop said...

What a cute birthday card! That patterned paper is just perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our sketch challenge this week!