Monday, March 20, 2017

Mojo Monday 489

When I saw this week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge, I decided to play along and make a birthday card.

Here is the sketch:


Here is the Birthday card I created using the sketch as inspiration:


I started with a white card stock base and then added a layer of design paper from SU's It's My Party paper pack.  I added a layer of Su's Melon Mambo card stock and added another layer of design paper from the It's My Party paper pack.  I die cut the white and yellow card stock with MFT Stitched Fishtail Flags Dies and added the sentiment which is by MFT Sweet Birthday Wishes which is stamped in SU's Melon Mambo ink.  I used SU's Melon Mambo card stock to die cut the stitched circle.  The cupcake is also from the Sweet Birthday Wishes stamp set and I used Sakura pens to colour it in.  I love enamel dots and couldn't resist adding a few to the card as well.  The enamel dots are from Michael's Recollection.  I love this cheery card and wish I could have taken a better photo as it is much prettier in real life.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Anna/Oma

No comments: