Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #201

I really like this weeks' sketch challenge and had a lot of fun making a card for it.  Without further ado, here is the sketch:


Here is the card I created using the sketch as inspiration:


I started out with a pink cardstock base and added an embossed panel.  The embossing folder I used is by Nellie Snellen - Small flowers 1.  I then stamped and die cut the flowers and leaves which are by Creative Expressions - Shaded Peony which in my opinion go very well with the embossing folder I used.  I used a Fiskars Punch for the sentiment.  The sentiment is by Hampton Art.  I also added a pink and a maroon ribbon.  I am very pleased with this card and it will be going to someone special soon.  


Thanks for stopping by!
Anna - AHSC Design Team Member

No comments: