Wednesday, February 15, 2017

AHSC #199

First off, I'd like to thank Michelle from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog for allowing me to join the design team again.  I was a design team member 3 years ago.  As I am on Team A; this is the sketch we are working with this week:


Here is the card I created using the sketch as inspiration:



This card came together quite quickly.  The design paper including the picture of the coffee cups is from the 6 x 6 Doodlebug paper pad - Cream and sugar.  I layered a piece of  Simon Says Stamp Surf Blue cardstock onto the kraft card stock.  The sentiment which is stamped on the kraft banner die is from Simon Says clear stamp set - Coffee and Tea.  I used Versafine Majestic Blue to stamp the sentiment and the 3 small hearts.  My daughter loves coffee almost as much as I do so this card will be going to her for Valentine's day.  I'm sure she will like it as she told me a long time ago that she is not into typical female images such as flowers and hearts.  She is a health food fanatic and enjoys running so I have some T-shirt stamps and sentiments as well as a running sentiment and image stamps for when I want to make a card for her.  


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: