Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Try Stampin' On Tuesday #304

I thoroughly enjoyed making a card tonight for the Try Stampin' On Tuesday sketch challenge.  I just received some stitched circle dies which I knew would be perfect for the sketch.  Without further ado, here is the sketch:


Here is the card I made using the sketch as inspiration:  


The optional theme for this challenge is to use something old and something new.  The old is the flowered banner die cut and the papers.  The new is the stitched circles, sentiment and the enamel hearts.  I really like this card and even hubby gave it a thumbs up!  I haven't really decided yet as to who will be the recipient of this card, but I hope that they will like it as much as I enjoyed making it.  
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

A very soft feminine card, Anna! Clever use of the fabric and stitched circles for old and new. the card made me feel warm and relaxed. Nicely done! Thank you for sharing on Try Stampin' on Tuesday! -Donna

Lori said...

This is such a pretty card! I am sure that whoever is lucky enough to receive it will love it!Thanks so much for sharing with us at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday! -Lori DT