Sunday, May 24, 2015

AHSC #108

I had just received some new papers & sentiments from my Stamps of Life kit as well as 3 new edge punches from Tattered Lace and decided to incorporate them for this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #108.

Here is the sketch:


Here is the card I created using the sketch as inspiration:


I really like the light green and royal blue combination and was happy that the Tattered Lace die matches the flowers on the design paper from the Stamps of Life.  
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the royal blue and green too.

Lauren said...

Love the green and blue together, it makes for a very visually happy card! Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC.

Linda Norman said...

Beautiful colors! It is happy and cheerful! Great card! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
Linda
DT AHSC
www.scrappytherapy.com

Brandi said...

I love the bright bold colours and how vibrant it is. Great card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

Brandi R
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Lisa said...

Love your colors and that scallop edge is so pretty... great card!