Friday, January 9, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #282

The Tuesday Morning Sketches #282 is one that appeals to me so I decided to play along.  It is a very easy sketch and would be great for making quite a few cards in relatively little time.  

Here is the sketch:


Here is the card I created using the sketch as inspiration:



The design paper, card stock, ribbon & sentiment are from the Dec. Stamps of Life card making kit.  The candy dots embellishments are from my stash.  The die cut is by Stampin' Up.  I made this card for Smiles4SickKids and I hope that the child at Sick Kids hospital in Toronto who receives this card will like it as much as I do.

I will probably make more cards using this sketch and changing up the die cut.  I have hearts, stars, circles, and square dies that I can use.  I also have a ton of ribbon in my stash!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Stef H said...

hi anna. this is stunning as are all the ones below it. glad to see you playing again.

thank you so much for your gorgeous xmas card and for thinking of me.

i wish you a very blessed new year.

hugs :)

Debbie said...

Sweet Valentine card! I love the simple sentiment and your DP!
Thanks for playing along this week at TMS!!

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card, the papers you used are lovely. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Kathy Ireland said...

Love that card. The paper is so pretty.