Friday, March 7, 2014

Paper Crafting Challenges

While blog surfing the other day, I came across a new Challenge Blog.  This week the challenge is a sketch.  I like the sketch; so decided to play along.

Here is the sketch:


And here is the card I created using the sketch:



Design paper is by Papermania.  I stamped the sentiment by Taylored Expressions - From me to you with Versafine Majestic Blue Ink onto a scallop circle which I punched using an EK Success punch.  I popped up the sentiment using 3D foam squares.  I used the Taylored Expressions Banner Stacklets to die cut the banners.  The bling are light blue pearl gems by Forever in Time.  I added a white lace ribbon to the navy strip of card stock as it looked kind of bare without something on it.

I tried different colour combos before I settled on the light and navy blue which just happen to be my high school colours.

Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome Friday!

Anna/Oma

1 comment:

Khristen said...

I love this so much! The crocheted trim is a nice touch to the strip behind the sentiment, and I love the interesting way you layered the banner piece! Thanks for playing along this week with Paper Crafting Challenges, hope to see you make something for our next challenge!

xoxo
Khristen