Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Clean & Simple Die Cuts

It's no secret that I love dies and have quite a collection of them.  I also love clean and simple quick to put together cards.  The last time I was at Michaels; I bought a package of 10 Pearlized Silver cards and envelopes.  I love the colour combo of blue and silver.  Here is the card I came up with using this colour combo:


The die cuts on the left is from Poppy Stamps and the one on the right is from Memory Box.  The ribbon die cuts are from the Precious Stocking die from Memory Box.  I also added an Impression Obsession snowflake die to the center of one of the ornaments as well as some flat back adhesive clear crystals for some added bling.  This card came together very quickly as I had already cut the dies.  I have more dies that can be used on this card front such as a bell and stockings.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: