Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge # 25

One of our design team members designed this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts.  It's an interesting sketch to say the least and it definitely challenged me and had me thinking outside the box.  Here is the sketch that Anna-Carin designed:


And here is my interpretation of the sketch:


The card base is ivory and is a larger than normal size.  It is 6 1/2 x 4 1/4.  The card stock is all by Bazzill.  The medallion was made with my paper scraps.  The snowflakes were cut using an Impressions Obsessions set of dies.  The sentiment is from CTMH stamp set - To You and Yours.  I also added the navy ribbon and some flat back rhinestones for some added bling.  I am quite pleased with how this card turned out.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Michelle Stewart said...

Let's see where do I start, love the medallion, love the snowflakes, love the center of your medallion, and the bling and ribbon. Love love love this card. Great job!

Unknown said...

everything Michelle said, and wow!!love this card !!

Brandi said...

LOL...everything Michelle said here too. I love the medallion, the bling, snowflakes, I love it all!