Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Christmas card challenge - Use something new

When I went to One Crazy Stamper in Bolton on Wednesday to pick up my preorder; I spotted  a die that I just had to have and wonder of wonders; it jumped right into my hands!  I love dies and love creating with them!  I was super excited that this week's Christmas Card Challenge was to use something new!

Here is the card I created:


I used some peel off gold stickers for the corners.  The dies are from Memory Box and the sentiment which was heat embossed with Stampendous Pearl Lustre embossing powder is from Verve Stamps.  I used the swirls that were cut from the die and added them to the top of the dies to simulate a tree hanger.  The design papers are by Martha Stewart.  The gold paper is from Michaels and I also have some of this paper in silver and will probably make a blue and silver version of these dies.  I really like this card and it came together very quickly.  

I am also entering my card into The Challenge Chicks which is to use die cuts as well as One Crazy Stamper challenge for this month which is Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

La Papera Gialla said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC DT

Anne said...

Love your card! So glad you popped in the share it with us at CCC. Hugs x

Sue said...

A lovely card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.