Monday, August 5, 2013

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #15

Time for another sketch from the talented ladies at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I really like this sketch and can see myself using it again and again.  Without further ado, here is the sketch:


And here is my card:


The ivory and light blue card stock as well as the ribbons are from my stash.  The design paper is from a 6 x 6 paper pad by Fancy Pants - Park Bench.  The image and sentiment which was stamped with Versafine Majestic Blue Ink is Taylored Expressions - Cutie Pie and was the stamp of the month for May.  I tried something different this time around and paper pieced the 2 dresses on the end of the line onto designer paper and the middle dress onto the light blue card stock.  I also used baby blue liquid pearls at the top of the dresses where they are hanging on the line.  I am very pleased with how this card turned out.

Won't you join us at Atlantic Hearts?  I would love to see your interpretation of this sketch.  Who knows, you might just be able to display a Top 3 badge on your blog!


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute! Love the paper piecing!

Michelle Stewart said...

Great card, I love the pun, super cute!

Tarah DeMerchant said...

Oh my word. I love the layers! Super card

Inkyfingers said...

What a cute card and I love how you paper pieced the dresses.

Brandi said...

I love your card, great minds must think a like. I did a very similar card!