Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Monthly kits - 2 Cards I've cased.

I get the Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Monthly kits and am loving them.  Taylored Expressions has a photo gallery for each kit and that is where I get my inspiration to make cards with the kits.  For this month they had a blog hop and 2 cards caught my eye so I decided to CASE (Copy & Share Everything) them both.  Here is the 1st card I cased.  And here is my interpretation:


I heat embossed the image and used a heart scallop circle die from Spellbinders.  I also used a pink button from my stash but everything else is basically the same as Tracy's card.

Here is the 2nd card I cased.  Here is my interpretation of Amy's card:




I didn't have a telephone stamp so decided to use a sentiment.  I also chose to use some flat back gold coloured pearls instead of the ribbon.  The sentiment is stamped on a die from Spellbinders.  I was very pleased with how these 2 cards came out.

Oma/Anna


1 comment:

Cassie said...

These are gorgeous, Anna! Great job CASEing those two beautiful cards :D