Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge

I decided to play along with the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge this week.  I made 2 cards for the challenge.  Without further ado, here is the sketch:


And here is the 1st card. 


I randomly stamped the rose stamp with Versamark on the cardstock.  I also die cut the same rose stamp from Taylored Expressions.  The leaf stamp and die were a bit too big so I punched out 2 leaves with my Martha Stewart Leaf punch.  The sentiment which was also from the same Rose stamp set from Taylored Expressions was stamped with Versafine Majestic blue ink.  I used an EK Success scallop punch.  The ribbon, crochet flower & pink flat back pearl are from my stash.  I could not get a good picture of this card - it's actually more of a coral than red colour.

Here is the 2nd card:


This is not a very good picture of this card at all.  It is so much prettier IRL.  I was so disappointed with the photo.  The card stock is from my stash - the designer paper is from Papermania - 6 x 6 paper pad - Lucy Cromwell.  Some of the papers in this pad are glittered which is what I used for the top panel.  The ribbon is also from my stash.  I used a Creative Memories butterfly punch to punch out the butterfly from paper that I had applied glitter to using some double sided adhesive.  The sentiment was stamped with Versa Color - Hyacinth.

Thanks for visiting and please leave a comment so I can return the favour.

 

No comments: