Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sunday Sketch and Stamp

When I saw this week's sketch on the Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge blog, I wasn't sure if I wanted to  play along or not.  I decided today to make a card but I rotated the original sketch to fit the image that I chose.

Here is the sketch:

And here is my card:


The image is from Stampavie and is titiled "Being together."  The sentiment is from Close to My Heart from the Happy Moments stamp collection.  I have had this image for a very long time and have never inked it up until today.  I used Versa Fine - Majestic Blue to stamp the image and the sentiment.  The cardstock is from my stash as are the crochet flowers and pink flat back pearls. I have switched up the blue and pink flowers since I took the photo.  The design paper is from First Edition - Sweet Owl 6 x 6 paper pad.  I love the papers in this pad and will be using more of them in the future.  The image was coloured with my Prisma coloured pencils and OHM.  I really like this card but I still have a long way to go in the colouring department.  


 

1 comment:

Stef H said...

hi anna.... hope all is well. love the card... especially the sentiment!

hugs :)