Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Kards for Kids - Valentine

Here is another card that I made for Kards for Kids


The stamp is from Great Impressions.  I covered the white card base with paper from Bo Bunny - A gift of Love.  I punched out a scallop heart from red glitter paper and then added a pink punched heart along with the negatives of hearts from a Martha Stewart edge punch that I had used on the card in the post below this one.  The red ribbon is from my stash.  The inside sentiment reads, "It would stink if you weren't my Valentine."  I couldn`t resist buying this stamp - it`s just too darn cute for words!

I am entering this card in the Great Impressions Challenge - "Have a Heart."  

 

3 comments:

Jenny said...

This card is just stink'n full of love isn't it? Love that you used our stamps Oma! It turned out darling! So glad you shared with us at Great Impressions Stamps!

Hugs!

Sue from Oregon said...

I so should have gotten this darling stamp-I think it would be good friends with the little penguin!!! Darling creation!!!

Cheryl said...

This is so cute! I love the papers you used. (Also love you used Great Impressions stamps!) This will put a smile on a kid's face for sure.


Thank you for joining our challenge at Great Impressions Stamps .

--Cheryl--