Friday, January 18, 2013

Valentine - Freshly Made Sketches

One of my favourite sketch challenge blogs is Freshly Made Sketches.  They post a new sketch every Wednesday and then you have until noon on Mondays to upload your card.  I really like this week's sketch so decided to play along.  Here is this week's sketch:


Here is the card I came up with:


 Red card stock, white card stock, designer paper from Recollections (Michaels) 6 x 6 paper pad - Love.  Buttons from Michael's.  The center stamped heart is from Stampin Up stamped with Versa Color Rose Red which I punched out with a Marvy Punch which just happens to be the right size.  I also stamped the smaller hearts with the Rose Red and then glittered and then punched out with a Fiskar's scallop heart squeeze punch.  Ribbon is from Flourishes - Satin pleats.  I'm sure this card will probably go to one of my grandchildren.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Linda Suarez said...

What a great Valentine card! Love the papers and cute little heart buttons! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cindy Hall said...

Wow, Oma! Both your banner card and the card for this week's challenge work well for the sketch, and both are beautiful. I especially like the papers and the addition of the little hearts on the Valentine card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Becca said...

This is very pretty