Thursday, January 31, 2013

A "stinky" valentine card

I bought a new stamp the other day at Pointer's scrapbook store on my lunch hour.  It is from Great Impressions and I couldn't wait to play with it.  I found a sketch challenge that I really liked so decided to play along.  Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:

The matching sentiment which I stamped inside the card reads "it would stink if you weren't my Valentine."  Lace, ribbon, flat back pearls & crochet flower are all from my stash.  I used a Fiskar's scallop heart punch and the paper is from a Recollections 6 x 6 paper pad - With love.  I coloured the hearts and grass with my Prisma pencils and I added Glossy Accents to the heart the skunk is holding.  I love this card and will probably give it to hubby come Valentine's Day.

 

2 comments:

Kim said...

Too cute! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew Challenge!
Kim

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Very cute image. So glad you could join in the Paper Craft Crew Sketch challenge.