Sunday, October 7, 2012

World Card Making Day



Today is World Card Making Day and I just had to play along.  I created a Birthday card for my Granddaughter Amber who will be 2 on November 2nd.

Here is a cute picture of Amber showing off her new Disney Princess pink glittery shoes:






She loves glitter so I used lots of glitter and glossy accents on her Birthday Card:


Here is the inside of her card:




Card stock is from Bazzill, designer paper from Imaginisce - Hello cupcake 6 x 6 paper pad.  The cupcake on the front of the card is from Sizzix Hero Arts Stamp & Die Cuts - Happy Birthday cupcakes set.  The images and sentiment on the inside of the card is from Recollections.  I added the bright red stars that were punched using a fiskars punch from red glitter paper that I got at Michaels.  I really like this card and I thought the bright primary colours I used will appeal to Amber.

Edited to add that I forgot to post this yesterday but hit save instead of publish!!  DUH!  Having a Sr. moment!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: