Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mojo Monday 230

When I saw the sketch, I knew I wanted to play along.  Here is the blog post with the sketch.  I chose to do a square card

Here is my card:


The paper is from imaginisce.  I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.  The crochet flowers were embellished with pink flat back pearls. The crochet flowers were bought at Pointers which I sometimes visit on my lunch hour.  The edge punch from Recollections was also embellished with pink flat back pearls.  I also added 3 white flat back pearls under the sentiment.  I added a cream coloured sheer ribbon which was layered with the pink ribbon.  I then added a pink flourescent butterfly as well.  I am very pleased with this card.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card.
I really like those crochet flowers :)

Linda said...

Hey Oma! I am very pleased with this card too! It's beautiful! Have a great week!