Sunday, January 29, 2012

Valentine cards 2012

Here are 3 valentine day cards I made using the Cardmaking Kit of the Month that I received in the mail a week or so ago:

This card called for brads to attach the sentiment piece but I chose to use some dark red rhinestones.  It also called for the grey seambinding but I chose to use some red velvet ribbon from my stash.  I also added the pink die cut butterfly which I blinged up with some flat back dark red rhinestones.


This is the card I made for hubby:


Inside of Hubby`s card:




The kits come complete with all the embellishments; stamps, ribbon, die cut elements and borders, designer paper; card stock, pre-folded cards and envelopes.  It also comes with a book showing each card and directions to make the cards and the sizes required to cut the card stock and paper for each card.  Most of the kits have been really good but I have received some that I didn`t care for too much but that`s the chance you take.  I really like this month`s kit and have had a blast making the cards.  In some instances, I have added or omitted certain elements.  Hubby`s card for instance called for a grey seam binding bow but I chose to use a sparkly grey ribbon from my stash. I also added the die cut butterfly to his card.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: