Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cards inspired by Pinterest

Here are 2 cards I made which were inspired by cards that I pinned to Pinterest.

Here is the original card:



And here is my version:


I made the thank you card for my daughter and son-in-law to thank them for the Christmas gift that they gave to us.  They bought us a romantic getaway in Niagara Falls.  We got a large room with a king-sized bed, jacuzzi tub, a bottle of wine, some chocolate truffles and dinner coupons.  Hubby and I elected to stay another night in the same room.  We had a lot of fun on our little "play date."  The sentiment stamp is from Verve and the ribbon is from my stash.

The original:


My version:


I used some pink glitter paper, punched out the hearts from designer paper and added the MS heart border punch which was punched out of paper that has a gorgeous sheen to it.  Inside the card I added some small white embossed hearts and the negatives from the heart border punch.  I'm sure one of my granddaughter will love it!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Love your version of the cards. So pretty. -Tami

Oma said...

Thank you for the compliment Tami! I'm going to visit your blog now.