Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mojo Monday 200 - Soccer Star!

I started making a card for the current Mojo Monday sketch challenge earlier this week.  I didn't realize it at the time that I would be mailing it out so soon!  I had asked Karen who owns Your Next Stamp if a girl soccer player stamp could be made.  She listened and of course I had to order the Soccer Cutie from her store.  I started planning and making the card and last night when we were at my daughter's house she showed me a picture of my 4 yr. old granddaughter, Brooke with the medal she was awarded by her coach for scoring a goal yesterday during her soccer game.  I got my daughter to email it to me.

Here is Brooke with her medal:

Don't you just love the pink soccer shoes!?!

Here is the Mojo Monday sketch:

Here is the card which will be mailed to Brooke tomorrow:


Card stock & paper from CTMH.  Ribbon and soccer ball brad from my stash.  Image from YNS which was coloured with Prisma colour pencils. Edge punch from EK Success.

I think she will like this card.  She can be such a little stinker sometimes.  She was sent to bed for not listening to her father last night and was upset when we left as she did not say goodbye to us.  Hopefully, next time her father asks her to do something, she won't be quite so defiant and will listen to him.  (She refused to give Amber back her toy that Amber had been playing with).
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

AuroraDawn said...

I'll bet she'll love her card, its beautiful