Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mojo Monday Challenge 188

I managed to make a card for the latest Mojo Monday Challenge.


Here is the sketch:


 And here is my card:


I made this Birthday card for Sierra who will be 6 on June 8th - yeah, I know I'm early but better early than scrambling around at the last minute trying to make a card.  She loves butterflies so I'm sure she will love this card.  The gems on the card are from In My Mind's Eye - tickled pink bling.  Pink ribbon & pale yellow cardstock strip is from my stash, the Stamp is from Magenta which is a Canadian Company (must look them up on the net) and the butter flies are from EK Success - Jolee's Boutique - Spring butterflies.  Love these stickers!  The designer paper is from Best Creations.  The Card is 5.25 x 5.25 in.  I love this card and had fun making it.

I was invited by Elizabeth (Beth) Moore to enter my card in the Papercraft Star Challenge.  So hop on over and enter the challenge with me!
Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty little card! I love that cheerful paper and those adorable little butterflies. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Tineke's hobby said...

what a gorgeous card love the papers
Tineke

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Great card. I found your blog through Made by Momo's followers post. Following now =) Look forward to seeing more of your creation.

Sandy
http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

Krista Ritskes said...

it's adorable! Love the three butterflies on the edge.

Unknown said...

Love your work I have an award on my blog for you best wishes Angie

Marie said...

Hi Love your card.
I found you through Momo. I am a new follower. I hope you stop by my blog some time.
http://craftelicious.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

This card is pretty and in fact would also be perfect for the current challenge over at Papercraft Star... I hope you join us there!
http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2011/04/challenge-43-is-now-open_27.html

Kim Duran said...

I am so glad you decided to enter this card. I just love the bling and the pretty little butterflies. Thanks so much for playing along this week at Papercraft Star!

Angi Barrs said...

Your card is so pretty. Love the beautiful butterflies. Thanks for playing with us at PCS. :)