Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine card for hubby & Mojo Monday 176

I made this card for the Mojo Monday 176 challenge in time but did not have my camera to take a picture of it.  DD borrowed it so it traveled to Hawaii with her.  It's too bad it was my camera that got to go to Hawaii and not me!  Oh well!

Here's the sketch:

And here is my card:

.

My card is rectangle; not round or square but I really liked how it turned out.  Hubby liked it too and has it
displayed on the bookcase beside the vase of tulips he got me for Valentine's day.  The card stock is actually a light shade of cream but it looks white in this picture.  The stamp and sentiment is from CTMH, the butterflies were punched on yellow light weight cardstock to which I had added glitter.


Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Tineke's hobby said...

What a gorgeous card i like the vorm in it
Hugs Tineke

Percy said...

I love your card, the layout is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Lee said...

Absolutely Beautiful i love it.xx

Jacqueline said...

Very Pretty Card; the glitter butterfly border is awesome ...new follower, also from Canada.

I like to invite you to the Canadian Crafty Blog Hop which I am hosting on my blog... its open to Canadian Crafters only –

Tracy said...

Love your take on the sketch. What a lovely card

Unknown said...

Hello from BC! I found your blog through the Canadian Crafty Blog Hop. You have some great crafting ideas! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Beautiful card!

Shauna
www.whisperingmists.typepad.com