Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

As promised, here are the valentine easel cards I made for Sierra, Brooke and Amber:




I had to quickly take pictures of them at their house as my daughter had borrowed my camera when she went to Hawaii and I got the camera back yesterday.  Usually I try to take better photos.  Sierra was very anxious to get her card!  Brooke took her card & treat basket upstairs and has it displayed in her room.
I used a digi image that I found here.  I used the coloured version because colouring stamps is not one of my favourite pasttimes!  I used my Martha Stewart heart punch and the designer paper is from my stash.  I can't remember which company made the paper but I thought the colours worked well with the cardstock I chose.

Here are the treat baskets I made for the girls:




I got the tutorial from Dawn here but I made mine a bit bigger (paper was cut 6 x 6 inches).  The heart is a Martha Stewart punch, ribbon on the handle was bought at Michaels.  I got the charm from Stampin Bella a long time ago.  I filled the baskets with Hershey chocolate hearts.

I'll leave you with a picture of my newest granddaughter Amber that my daughter took and that I found on my camera when I got it back from her:


 If this cutie patootie doesn't put a smile on your face, nothing will!

It is almost 2 p.m. and I am tired and sleepy so I am going to lie down for a nap!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Stef H said...

oh the cards and baskets are beautiful, but i have to say.... nothing beats that amber!!! she's definitely a cutie patootie!

hugs & happy valentines!

Sara S. said...

The cards turned out beautifully! And your granddaughter has the cutest grin.

Tineke's hobby said...

oh my what a lovely card and basket
And your granddaughter is so cute lovely
Hugs Tineke

Percy said...

I love those cards, and baskets, but that smile beats all of them, what a beautiful baby!!!

Lee said...

Fantastic cards bet they loved them.What a gorgeous baby.xx