Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mojo Monday Challenge 165

It's been way too long since I took part in a Mojo Monday sketch challenge.  When I saw this sketch, I thought it looked a bit intimidating but I decided to rise to the challenge and make a card.  Here is the sketch:




And here is my card:


I used some of the paper and card stock from the Mistletoe paper line from CTMH.  The velvet ribbon is also from CTMH.  I cut out the Just Rite sentiment with a circle punch and added the MS ivy leaf border.  I 
am very pleased at how well this card came together and am looking forward to taking part in more Mojo Monday challenges.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Love your card. Your card is perfect for this sketch.

Tineke's hobby said...

What a beautiful card i like the colours and papers
Tineke

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card, love the papers.
luv
Debby

Lee said...

Well done for having a go.I love it.Gorgeous papers.x

Carole Campanile said...

Such a lovely card. I love the DP and the punch you used.

Beate said...

Lovely card. Thanks also for sharing the pictures of your precious grand daughters.
Hugs and smiles