Friday, November 12, 2010

Baby card for Janice

As promised; here is the card I made to welcome Amber:



I got the idea for the ribbon and lace frame in this post.  I saw the sentiment on a rubber stamp a long time ago and not wanting to buy the stamp; I wrote the sentiment in a small notebook I carry in my purse.  I used the Martha Stewart Heart lace punch as well.  Here is the inside of the card:
  



I had the day off yesterday for Remembrance Day and after taking my car in for an oil change; I met Janice and Amber for lunch.  I then spent the rest of the day and part of the evening at Janice's house.

Here is another picture I took yesterday of Amber sleeping in the cradle in Janice's Living Room:



Naturally this Oma thinks her newest granddaughter is absolutely adorable!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I agree with you, your granddaughter is absolutely adorable.

Tineke's hobby said...

What a stunning card i like the ribbon on the frame and the sentiment.
And your granddaughter is adorable
Hugs Tineke

Krista Ritskes said...

I didn't realize that Janice had her baby! Congrats, and please pass on my best wishes to her and Rob as well.

Lee said...

A Beautiful card for a Beautiful Baby.Congratulations to all.x