Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mojo Monday on Saturday - Happy Father's Day Opa!!

I made a Father's Day card for Opa and while looking for a sketch to follow; I went to the Mojo Monday blog and found this sketch.


Here is the card I made for Opa:



Here is the inside of the card:


I left some space so I could write a personal note to him.

I love the papers I used.  I also used my nestibilities and a Fiskar's star punch.  The star charm and ribbon are from my stash.  The sentiment is a Just Rite sentiment.  The sentiment inside the card is from my stash and unfortunately, I do not know which company it is from as I lost er threw out the package it came in.

Both Opa and I are off this week and I am looking forward to spending some time with my best friend who is a star in my eyes.  I'm sure that my daughter and son also feel he is a star.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

What a fun Father's Day card, great job following the sketch! Thanks for playing along with DRS Designs Stamp A Day Give Away! We appreciate your visit!

Ilonka said...

Hallo Oma, Dank je wel voor je reactie op mijn blog ivn geboorte Noah Thanks for your comment on my bl Love the in and outside of your card.

Hugs Ilonka