Sunday, January 24, 2010

More 2009 faves!






The card and matching gift box was made for my daughter for Mother's Day.  I have yet to make the bracelet with her daughter's names to put in the gift box.  I am planning on making a 2 strand bracelet for her.  Hopefully I will get the bracelet made before this years' Mother's Day.



This card was made for a blogging friend who is a cross stitcher; sings in a choir and was also born in the Netherlands.  I used a cuttlebug folder for the embossing and stamped the flower portion of the tulip image twice and popped it up over the original image.  I had the music note charm in my stash.  I also used a Nestibilities dye that the image is stamped on.  The recipient was quite pleased with the card.

Anna/Oma

7 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Oma,
Love these projects. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Stef H said...

these are wonderful. love the box and that flower card is stunning.

hugs :)

Myrt said...

Lovely creations, Oma - I especially love the card and matching box - very pretty!

Liza said...

Beautiful work, I love the soft colours you have chosen.

Liza x

JenMarie said...

These are beautiful!

Allison Rankin said...

These are just darling...love the box esp.!

Mary said...

Beautiful job love your work.