Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas cards for Sierra and Brooke

Here is the easel card I made for Sierra:
Front view


Side view


Sierra`s winter coat is pink and navy blue so I coloured the bear with pink and navy blue.  I also added some glitter to the snow on top of the candy cane lollie pop and 2 glittered snow flakes.

Here is the card I made for Brooke:

Front view:


Side view:


I added a white and blue glittered snow flake to Brooke`s card but the white one doesn`t show up very well.

The designer paper looks kind of busy but I am  still pleased at how they turned out.  With all the cutting and embossing with the cuttlebug and colouring of the images; these cards were kind of time consuming to make but I had fun making them and I am sure the girls will love them!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Oma,
This is a beautiful card. I love the papers and the girly colours and the image is so sweet.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Stef H said...

they are both gorgeous! and the girls will love them.

merry christmas!

Frazzled Crafts said...

They're just two great little creations and I'm sure that the girls will love 'em. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Liz x

Martha said...

What a beautiful cards! So sweet!

Myrt said...

Your cards are fabulous and am sure the girls loved them.

Allison Rankin said...

Ain't it fun making cards for your girls? I am gonna post the one I made for my C tomorrow. These are just too cute for words and I am sure they loved 'em!