Monday, December 28, 2009

The best compliment evah!

I am feeling much better today and have gotten over the stomach flu I had.  Christmas Day at my daughter's house was fabulous!  DH & I got a DVD Player from my son and his girlfriend with 2 movies - Rainman and Shawshank Redemption.  My DD put together 2 200 pic photo albums of the last 4 years of Sierra and  Brooke.  It took her 3 days to sort through the pics on her computer - send them online to Walmart for printing and then once printed; sort them in chronoligical order to put in the albums.  

I forgot to bring the cards with me to give to the girls.  Just as we were finishing dinner this evening their father Rob came over to drop off their dog, Molly as they are leaving for Ottawa to visit his family in the morning.  I gave Rob the cards to give the girls and after he arrived home, we got a call from them to thank me for the cards.  Sierra said "Oma makes the prettiest cards ever!"  She was also excited over the fact that I coloured the images.  I was so pleased to hear that they liked them.  I will have to stamp some images for her to colour so she can make cards with them.  She has already made a few cards with the supplies she got from us for Christmas.  She and her Daddy went to the mall on Boxing Day and he bought her 2 pairs of jeans and 2 new tops so she made him a thank you card.  I think I have created a card making monster!  I will have to keep stamp making supplies in a bag to take to their house as Sierra loves making cards with me.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

Stef H said...

so glad to hear you're feeling better.

hugs,

Oma said...

Thanks Stef!