Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Win an original Cards by Oma Card!

I saw this on Barb's blog and was able to get in the first five! I thought it looked like fun so I thought that I would do it too!

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you!

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make --- but I hope you do!
2- What I create will be just for you --- one of a kind!
3- It'll be done sometime this year (most likely it will be in the next month.).
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. Well, a pretty good bet it will be made of paper!
5-The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog!

The first 5 people to leave a comment win a handmade card or gift (or both! - can we say Candy?) by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! So....who will be the first 5 people????? Please??? 5????

Ready, set GO! who will the first five be?

C'mon now, don't be shy!
I' ll turn off my comment authorization and won't turn it back on until I get 5 responses.


6 comments:

val090 said...

Wow what a brilliant idea. It's going to cost you a fortune in postage though coz I'm in the UK.........Sorry!!

Oma said...

I don't mind at all! I think this will be fun!

Anonymous said...

Whooo Hooo!!! Jumpin up and down! Me Me!! Pick me!!! Tee hee....

Ok Oma....you are invited to come over to my blog as there is a little surprise waiting there for you! Just right click and save ladybug....

Gentle Hugs~ Deb from Oregon

val090 said...

Oma, as you have left a comment on my thread too, I take it you are joining in mine too. Email me your address you already have my email address
Val x

Beatrice said...

Did I make it huh huh huh..
Oh it would be so nice to have something made by you,
my email is beatrice@xplornet.com
Beatrice

Anonymous said...

Hi Oma!

Ok...I finally found some computer time to get back here and leave you my contact information :) Here is my email addy. If you will send me an email...I will send back my mailing address! I am so exctied to be getting something made by you! Lucky me!! Thanks so much for the fun. I am going to do this on my blog too! Blessings~