Monday, February 23, 2009

If these are tulips, it must be Spring!


It was bitterly cold here today and I for one, have had enough of winter. I WANT SPRING! Just looking at this card makes me feel a lot warmer.

I enjoyed making this card. I love tulips and I thought the butterfly and would also go well with the stamp I used. I used the EK Sucess punch on this card as well as my round nestibility which I cut and embossed in my Cuttlebug. I love my Cuttlebug! The paper is from Imaginisce. I bought a paper card Pack that has cards that are prescored and all the cards are made from designer paper from Imaginisce. The pack has a very good variety in it. It also came with the envelopes. I'm not sure who will be the recipient of this card.

10 comments:

Di's Dooodles said...

Beautiful cards Oma, I love spring too!! the backing papers are lovely .

Happy Crafter said...

Fab card Oma and it does warm you up in this cold not quite there yet weather:)
Val xxx

cats whiskers said...

What a locely card dear such sweet colours, thanks for your comments on my blog, I wish I could help you with the Precious Moments but all I have are images I cannot afford to buy them they have reached such stupid prices on e-bay some are going for as much as $80 would you believe
Hugs Jacqui x

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Thannks for the words on my blog special words in dutch/english.This card is beautiful realy spring!! and dutch flowers ,tulpen uit amsterdam.

Hugs Agnes

Natalie said...

This is a really pretty card. x

Riet said...

you made fabolous cards,l love the all Oma.

hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Wow! A really pretty spring card, I love it! xxx

Anonymous said...

I love the tulips on this card. Is there Shimmerz on the tulips? I see it glittering. VERY pretty!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, great image and papers. Fabulous news about your husbands job.

Louise Emma said...

Lovely card hun x Nice and bright and cheerful x