Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Great mail day today!

NO BILLS! Gotta love that!

Just before New Year's I ordered 4 Sarah Kay clear stamps, 2 cuttlebug folders and 2 Spellbinders Nestibilities from 2 different Canadian companies. I ordered the stamps from this store and the Spellbinders from this store.

I was extremely pleased with the quick service from both companies.

The 4 Sarah Kay stamps I got are: My sweet Lili which reminds me of my 18 m. old granddaughter as she loves playing with her "babies."
I got A little help from Margot as it reminds me of my 3 yr. old granddaughter who helps the 18 month old when my DD drops them off at Day Care. I also got Puppy love and Picnic Time.

I got the hearts and allegro (music notes) cuttle bug folders and the hearts nestibilities and the stars shapeabilities.

I can't wait to play with them!

If you are Canadian and appreciate fast and efficient service, don't hesitate to order from either of these companies. I am in no way affiliated with either of these companies but just a happy customer who won't hesitate to recommend any company who provides good service. By the same token, if I'm not happy with a company I won't hesitate to say so either.

No comments: