Sunday, November 23, 2008

I've been tagged!

My daughter has tagged me. I have to answer all these questions! This might take a while.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I was named after my maternal grandmother.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Can't remember.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, a daughter and a son and 2 beautiful granddaughters.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sometimes but hubby uses it all the time.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS. No
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Hell no!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Brown sugar frosted mini wheats.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Most of the time.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not really .
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Jamoca Almond Fudge.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Right now it’s my hair - It needs a cut and dye job VERY badly, and am hoping to get it done on Tuesday.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Mom.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I am not wearing shoes at the moment.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Toasted 12 grain bagel with Herb & garlic cream cheese.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The horse racing channel on TV - DH likes to watch it but he is napping (as usual) right now.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Bread baking in an oven.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My daughter.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU TAGGED YOU AND GUILTED YOU INTO DOING THIS? Yes - and I couldn't very well refuse seeing she is my daughter and all.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Figure skating and gymnastics.
27. HAIR COLOR? Grey but I colour it dark blonde.
28. EYE COLOR? Green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Prime Rib of Beef.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I much prefer a happy ending.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The remake of Oceans 11 with George Clooney, Matt Damon and a whole lot of other big stars.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Off white v-neck sweat shirt.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? A big hunk of chocolate cake with butter cream frosting or my very own apple crisp or my very own raspberry cheesecake.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I'm not sending this out so everyone can relax!
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND. See above.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? None.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I got a mouse pad from work last year from work and it provides the link I need to pick out my Benefits and Pension package I want to sign up for.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Nothing.
42. FAVORITE SOUND. When Sierra says: “I love you Oma!”
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles!
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? It’s a toss up between The Netherland’s, and Vancouver. But I believe it is the Netherlands.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can chew gum and walk down the street at the same time! Does that qualify? The only other special talent I have is making crafty things.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Wehe-Den Hoorn, The Netherlands.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anyone that wants to play along.

No comments: