Sunday, November 30, 2008

Future photographer?


After I took pictures of Sierra and Brooke for Christmas, we had lunch and DD went out for a bit to do some shopping while Opa and I took care of the kids. Brooke went down for a nap and Sierra was playing with her dolls. She dragged all the kids' furniture out to the hall and I thought she was playing school as she wants to be a teacher when she grows up. The "camera" she is holding is actually a Leap Frog toy that teaches the alphabet. I kept hearing it while she was playing so naturally thought she was playing school. I couldn't resist taking a picture of her and the dolls. It wasn't until her father came home from work that I realized that she was taking pictures of her dolls. She had her dad strike a pose, got out the Leap Frog toy and "took" his picture. When I was taking the girls' pictures, I too sat on the floor in front of them.

Hmm, wonder how much the Fisher Price children's digital camera is. This just might be what she gets from Oma and Opa for Christmas.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: