Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday Fives

1. Where were you 10 years ago?
2. Where will you be 10 years from now?
3. How were you like at 10 years old?
4. What woman do you consider a 10?
5. What man do you consider a 10?

1. Living in the house I am living in now and working for a friend's Lawn Care business as an Office Manager.
2. Retired and living near my grandchildren.
3. Happy, not a care in the world, loved playing outside and going for bike rides.
4. Sally Field cuz she's a great actress (Norma Rae)
5. George Clooney and Mel Gibson - couldn't pick just one.

Your turn!

1 comment:

stitcherw said...

Fun post, and I totally agree with Sally Fields, she's awesome. You have such lovely beaded pieces, your latest fob was beautiful. I've never tried beading, but I love the look. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Sue