Monday, April 28, 2008

Yesterday afternoon

On the spur of the moment, I decided to go to the creative show where I bought a knit scarf kit, 2 sock puppet kits for the granddaughters and some beads as well as knitting needles and a crimping tool for my beading. DH drove me there and then headed over to Woodbine to "play the horses." He didn't win. I sat outside while waiting for DH to pick me up and leafed through a Mary Maxim catalogue. It was warm, sunny but very windy. Got home at 4:30 and went straight to bed to nap. I napped for 2 hours!

I need to get off my butt and do some cleaning in the kitchen and I still have 2 loads of laundry to do before I leave for work at 11 a.m.

1 comment:

Beatrice said...

Hi Anna. It is nice to meet you.
Yes it seems we do have a lot in common. I have many lovely Dutch ladies that read my blog as well!
Thank you for looking at my blog.
I hope to keep in touch.
I have you on my Google reader now.