Monday, January 30, 2017

Sketch N Scrap # 90

When I saw the sketch at Sketch N Scrap, I really liked it and thought it would be a fairly easy sketch to follow.  It took me all of about 20 minutes to put this card together.  Here is the sketch:


Here is the card I made using the sketch as inspiration:


The card base is ivory and I used 2 shades of pink card stock as well.  The design paper is by Doodlebug Designs 6 x 6 paper pad.  I love the papers in this pad and have gone ahead and ordered another one.  The pink hearts were punched using a Martha Stewart punch and the flower was stamped using Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler Ink.  The flower stamp is from the Stampin' Up Bloomin' Love stamp and die collection.  I die cut the flower using the co-ordinating die.  I finished off the flower centre with an enamel dot.  The 3 enamel hearts are by Recollections which I bought at Michaels Craft store.  The sentiment was also stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink and is also from the Stampin' Up Bloomin' Love stamp and die collection.  I thoroughly enjoyed making this card and love how it turned out.  This card was easy peasy!




Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

What an awesome card! Love everything about it but especially the colors!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lori said...

This is such a cute card! I love that "conversation" heart and the colors are so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap! -Lori DT

Sura said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Unknown said...

Cute card! I love the addition of the little red hearts above the larger pink ones! Great idea! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

blbabe1234 said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap