Saturday, October 22, 2016

Another card for the

Merry Monday Christmas Challenge.  As I mentioned in my earlier post; I really like the Plaid Christmas 6 x 6 paper pad from Lawn Fawn.  I was going through my Christmas Dies and when I came across the Poinsettia Christmas Bell; I immediately knew it would look nice on a background of plaid paper.

Here is the card I made using the Christmas bell by Cottage Cutz along with the Merry Christmas Die by Yvonne Creations.



I really like both these dies and have already made several Christmas Cards with them.  The tiny rhinestones are by Couture Creations.  Once again the cardstock is by Sue Wilson designs - Ruby and Brunswick Green.  I am very pleased at how this card turned out.

I can see so many possiblities for cards using the plaid paper pads by Lawn Fawn.  I also have the winter plaid paper pad which has shades of blue which will be perfect for the snowflake dies I have in my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

The bell is so intricate looking and perfect over the plaid layer! Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us!