Wednesday, January 29, 2014

CTS#61 Meets CAS.ology

As mentioned in a previous post; this winter just seems to be dragging and I can't wait for spring to arrive!

Once again, I have found 2 challenges that I was able to incorporate into one card.  I used the sketch from CAS(e) this Sketch and the color challenge at CAS.ology which is to use the color purple.

Here is the sketch:



And here is the card that I came up with:


I used a white card stock base.  The Spellbinder's square was cut and embossed on Bazzill purple card stock using my cuttlebug.  I cut the Pippi butterfly die by Memory Box with lilac glitter paper and also added some rhinestone bling.  The sentiment which is from CTMH - Butterfly Wings was stamped using Memento Grape Jelly ink.

I love this card but have not yet decided who the recipient will be.

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to leave me a comment!

Anna/Oma

6 comments:

mayholicraft said...

Your card is so elegant! Thanks for playing with us at CASology this week. May-DT

Jen W. said...

Love the decorative edge of the square and the gorgeous butterfly! Thanks for playing along with CASology and CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

So delicate and pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, very pretty! Lovely take on the sketch!

Gillian R said...

What a beautiful die cut butterfly. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

M Miranda Creations said...

I saw your card on CASology and just had to stop by. This is beautiful! I will be looking for a follower button to become your newest fan. I hope you will stop by my blog and return the favor.
Many Hugs, Melissa