Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Easter cards

When I saw this week's sketch challenge at Split Coast Stampers, it just screamed Easter at me.  How could you not think of Easter with this sketch?  I think the oval shape might have had something to do with it.  This is a very clean and simple sketch which is what I really like.  I made 3 cards using this sketch.  One for each of my 3 granddaughters and used different colours for each of them.


Here are the 3 cards I made:




Card stock & ribbon is from my stash.  I've had the stamp for so long and I don't have the packaging anymore so I'm not sure which company produced it. The Filagree & Classic egg dies as well as the buckle die are all from Memory Box.  I should have kept the negative for the yellow egg like I did with the other two but didn't realize until I cut the other 2 just how much of a difference it made. Looking at it again, it doesn't look all that bad.  Patterned paper is from First Edition 6 x 6 paper pad - Spring Drop.  The design paper is glittered and if you click on the photo, it will show up better. I love these cards and I hope my 3 granddaughters will love them too.

Thanks for visiting and please leave a comment so I can return the favour.

 

1 comment:

Curt in Indy said...

Hey Oma! I was thrilled when I saw that you had visited me. It was so nice that you dropped by. Your cards are very sweet, and I love the added buckle. Your granddaughters are going to cherish these. Hope you are well! Best, Curt